Jayesh is a Partner of the firm and leads the Corporate and Personal Immigration Department at Branch Austin.
Jayesh’s client base is diverse, covering the full spectrum of immigration. Predominantly he deals with high net-worth companies and individuals who instruct the firm to assist with their effective operation in the United Kingdom.
He is experienced in assisting Fin-Tech Companies, Global Talents and Entrepreneurs. He frequently secures Innovator & Start-Up Visa endorsements.
Jayesh’s client base emanates from the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region primarily. His corporate experience compliments his ability to assist overseas entities with facilitating a presence in the United Kingdom via the Overseas Representative Visa.
His experience in Corporate Immigration includes:
– Tier 1 Investor – Innovator & Start Up – Sole Representatives
– Tier 2 (Skilled Worker) – License Applications – Audit & Compliance
– Global Talent
– Sports Immigration
– Civil Penalties & Enforcement
He is also often instructed in a private client capacity to deal with matters ranging from; Complex Deportation (including statelessness applications); Entry Clearance; Appeals; European Economic Area [EEA] specific matters and Nationality Law.
He has dealt with niche areas of law ranging from Windrush applications to the Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa [GAE].
He has advised foreign diplomatic officials and extended members of foreign royal families.
Owing to his extensive experience within the field; he is well regarded in having strong analytical and legal skills allowing him to resolve complex cases that have often been in dispute or cases subject to persistent refusal in the past.
– Advising and securing a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence for a conglomerate with a turnover of £1bn+. Importantly, providing bespoke legal advice on the structure that the licence should be applied for and drafting in-house policy for their HR department to adhere to.
– Securing a Global Talent Visa for a client whose Tier 2 ICT (Intra-Company Transfer) Visa was expiring imminently. The endorsement was granted in five days, and the visa was granted on the accelerated route to settlement.
– Advising a foreign entity with a complicated ownership structure on securing a Sole Representative Visa in the United Kingdom, alternative lawyers advised the clients that their case did not qualify.
– Providing a client with a customised strategy on securing an endorsement for a Medi-Tech Start-up, which was granted at first instance within eight weeks.
– Overturning the Home Office’s intention to revoke a clients Tier 2 Licence. The effect of the Home Office succeeding would have almost certainly led to serious financial repercussions for the company.
– Overturning a complex deportation case, establishing that the client fell within the ambit of British Nationality, following the Windrush Scandal.
– Securing a grant of Indefinite Leave to Remain for a client who fell outside of the long residence absence requirements based upon exceptional circumstances.
– Delivering Seminars at Russell Group Universities to the International Student Cohort, providing advice and key steps that can be taken to move into another category after their graduation.
‘He has strong intellectual and legal strategies with practical clear-mindedness, he has an exemplary technique for finding solutions to complex matters – would instruct again’ – 2019
‘This is by far the best legal experience we have experienced in our thirty-year corporate history’ – 2020